6 Tips On How To Beat Holiday Stress Before It Starts!General, Wellness Tips
But that also means that on top of the everyday stresses of balancing work, family, love, and whatever else you have going on in your life for those other 10 months of the year, you now have the added stress of holiday shopping, cooking, and partying.
Of course, it’s a wonderful time of year full of amazement and beauty; Still, it’s easy to get caught up in the holiday stress. So, to help you get through this time, here are a few tips for stopping any holiday stress before it starts…
- Breath. Give yourself a few moments here and there to just be.
- Exercise. Still a great way to get your mind clear and get some positive endorphins out there too!
- Sleep. We are constantly trying to do it all, but we need to realize that our bodies need rest in order to put up with all that we put it through. Sleep also helps you to clear your mind and remember what’s important.
- Ask for help. I get it. We think we need to do it all alone, but we don’t! Don’t be afraid to ask family, friends, and coworkers for their help. We all need someone to lean on, and what better time to remind ourselves of that than during the holidays?!
- Reward yourself. You’ve earned it! And it gives you something to look forward to after completing your tasks.
- Recognize that you are human. Perfection is something we strive for but rarely achieve. Don’t beat yourself up over a few mistakes. Learn from them and move on!
Plus, Don’t forget to check out Planet Beach’s Relaxation services! Right now, you can get 3 Total Relaxation Services for $39!
Bonus tip: HAVE SOME FUN! It’s the holidays! It’s supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year. Spend time with those you care about. Do something nice for someone else. Eat some comfort food. Just try not to stress about the calories… 😛