The Women’s Football Season Preparedness Guide!Beauty
As the Fall Season commences, the days become shorter, the air becomes cooler and the leaves begin to change. Cozy sweaters, campfires, hot cocoa and pumpkin scented candles are just a few of the amazing things that make Fall the most anticipated season of the year.
Above all else, Fall means one thing that trumps all others, Football Baby! Finally, we can throw on our favorite team jersey, go tailgating and scream our lungs out as the opposing team takes to the line of scrimmage. Sundays take on an entire new meaning during Football Season: one filled with wings, fantasy leagues and beer.
Ladies, here are a few things that you can do to make sure you stay on top of your A Game this coming season:
2. Learn the Basics-if you don’t know the difference between a punt and an onside kick, you’re not alone. Make sure you learn the basic rules of the game by visiting http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/beginnersguidetofootball
3. Look Amazing as you dress the part & learn the basics by visiting a Planet Beach Spa near you! Visit http://planetbeach.com/spa-locator/ and try one of the following services offered:
- Teeth Whitening-as you cheer for your favorite team, make sure you do it with a nice white, pearly smile. The premium grade LED whitening light along with our pre-filled whitening kits deliver essential elements needed for teeth whitening: peroxide, pressure, light, heat and exposure.
- HOTWORX –get it right and get it tight with the innovative HOTWORX Infrared Sauna. This virtually instructed exercise program was created for users to experience the many benefits of infrared heat absorption, while completing a 30-minute isometric workout or 15-min High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) session. As the infrared heat penetrates your body causing you to sweat, the isometric postures further accelerate detoxification by physically removing the toxins from your organs through muscle contraction. This service is a must to look your best pre-game and to rid the body of toxins post game.
- Spray Tan-the Sunless Spray Tan is applied with a mist application within minutes. When applied, the mist contains DHA, which reacts with the proteins in the skin to form a golden glow. The color starts to develop within 2-3 hours and reaches its peak within 24 hours. Within minutes, you will look like you just stepped off the shores of Bora Bora.
- Hydro Derma Fusion–this service is a prerequisite to any Sunless application. The combination of radiant heat and steam opens the pores, improving the absorption of nutrients (liquid vitamin concentrates) which hydrates the skin leaving it soft and supple. Radiant heat detoxifies the skin of toxins and impurities and aids in the process of cellulite reduction. In simple terms, it’s like a liquid vitamin steam-bath that removes toxins from the body.
As we embark on the 2017-2018 Football Season, get ready to do it in style, by looking and feeling your very best! Bask in the glory of your winning team with a bright smile, a fit body and glowing skin. You can join for only $1 at participating Planet Beach locations when you wear your favorite team attire during the month of September. Again, visit http://planetbeach.com/spa-locator/ to find a Planet Beach location near you.
Written By: Jodie Mateu, VP of Special Events & Productivity