It’s Already March…How’s Your New Year’s Resolution Going?General
It’s been two months since all those New Year resolutions were made. Did you stick with yours?
We hope the answer is YES!
Sometimes sticking to your workout regimes and eating healthy can be a challenge. We’ve put together some motivational tips to help keep you on track to reach your goals!
The first thing you need to remember is you made this resolution for a reason. Whether you wanted to lose weight and get in shape or just live a healthier lifestyle, there are reasons behind your resolutions. Keep those reasons fresh in your mind each day to keep you moving in the right direction.
- Make the Commitment – Commit to yourself to make permanent changes in your diet andexercise habits and STICK WITH IT!
- Take Baby Steps – bring ealthy foods into your diet gradually. If you quit ALL junk food cold turkey, you’ll have a better chance of cheating later on.
- Understand that you won’t be perfect – You WILL slip up from time to time. That’s normal. Don’t beat yourself up over it. When it happens, just recommit and get back on track!
- Be Social About Your Goals – whether you share your progress on Facebook or with friends and family, the more of a support system you have, the better!
- Get pampered – With all the hard work and dedication you put in, you deserve a little pampering. Make sure you stop by your local Planet Beach and get a massage or facial on a regular basis.
- Cheer Yourself On – stick post-it notes around your house and office with motivational quotes or pin motivational images on Pinterest to keep you motivated and on track
Remember, this is something YOU want. It’s up to YOU to achieve it. Make smart decisions, don’t give in to temptation, work hard and reward yourself (not with food) and you will see amazing results.
Hang in there! Bikini season is almost here!
For more motivational tips, be sure to check our Facebook page!