Planet Beach Indulge: Instant Meal & Nutrition ShakeProducts
Anyone who’s tried Protein Shakes knows they are a game-changer when you’re chasing a fitness or body composition goal. But if you’re drinking them regularly, you’re going to need a collection of protein shake recipes to enjoy the many benefits of protein shakes without getting bored.
Well, look no further! Planet Beach has got you covered! Strawberry, Chocolate, Vanilla, oh my! Can’t choose one flavor to love? Neither can we! Indulge is a nutritional and might we add, delectable, shake blend. This instant meal provides 100% nutrition, 20 grams of protein, and 0 grams of sugar, all while promoting healing, increased energy, and overall wellness! Feel confident knowing that, although you will savor every sip, 180 calories for a full meal are a decision you can feel good about! Sorry, we can’t say the same for the tacos you had for lunch yesterday!
- Great for a meal replacement or a healthy, protein-rich snack
- 26 essential vitamins, digestive enzyme blend, and 8 billion units of probiotics
- Mixes instantly with cold water and tastes great, in chocolate, strawberry, & vanilla
- Easy mixing
- No artificial sweeteners*
- Contains omega 3 fatty acids and trace minerals
- It is lactose, soy and gluten free, and is candida friendly
For a meal replacement, use 2 level scoops mixed with 8 oz of water. For a healthy snack in-between meals, mix 1 level scoop with 4-6 oz. of water. Try substituting all or some of the water with Milk, Rice Milk or Almond milk. For variety try adding frozen berries, fresh fruit and/or ice.
*Not for Vegan use as it contains dairy protein and krill oil.
Size: 22.75 oz (15 meals or 30 snacks)
1 scoop 1 time daily will last: 30 days
2 scoops 1 time daily will last: 15 days
- Vitamin A, C, E, K, B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, Calcium, Folic Acid, Magnesium, CLA, Acidophilus & Bifidus.
- *Xylitol: Xylitol is a naturally occurring carbohydrate that looks and tastes just like regular table sugar. It is a natural sweetener that can be extracted from any woody fibrous plant material. Commercially it is extracted from renewable resources such as corn cobs, and also from less environmentally sustainable sources such as hardwood. Xylitol is used as a diabetic sweetener.
Stop by your local Planet Beach spray & spa today, and pick up your very own Indulge! CLICK HERE to find a location near you!
Written By: Paige Stuart, Planet Beach Brand Manager & Franchisee