Body Buff is in My Bag this WeekBeauty, Products
Beautiful, flawless skin! Yes, if most women had a Genie in Bottle, that would surely be on the top of their wish list. Luckily, I’ve listed three simple things that every lady can do to achieve a glowing & healthy complexion.
- Hydrate– Water is essential to maintaining adequate skin moisture and aiding in the delivery of essential nutrients to the skin cells. It not only replenishes the skin tissue, but it increases its elasticity, which helps to delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, it increases the metabolic rate and improves digestive system to flush out toxins from the body. This in turn gives you a healthy and glowing skin. The Institute of Medicine has determined that the daily adequate intake of water for men is 3 liters and for women, it is 2.2 liters.
- Cleanse– We are exposed to small micro particles from air pollutants every single day. Make a diligent effort to cleanse your skin daily to keep it glowing. Ladies, remember to remove your makeup without fail every single night. When we sleep, the skin repairs itself and your makeup may harbor bacteria and debris that you encounter throughout the day. These pollutants can penetrate the skin and break down collagen, which over time causes premature aging in the form of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate! In addition to hydrating the skin and keeping it clean, exfoliating is just as essential to maintaining a beautiful glow. A recent article published on awomanshealth.com, had this to say about the importance of skin exfoliation:
“As we age, the process of cell regeneration slows down. This means that the body is slower to shed skin cells and generate new ones. When old skin cells start to pile up on the surface of the skin, it can leave skin looking dull, rough, and dry. Furthermore, the build-up of dead skin cells can result in excess oil and clogged pores, leading to blemishes and acne. Proper exfoliation removes the barrier of dead skin cells clogging the skin and uncovers fresh new cells below. This opens the way for moisturizing products to penetrate more deeply into the skin, which makes them more effective. In short, a regular exfoliating routine will leave your skin looking fresh and healthy.”
There is one special product that I use all over the body and it’s completely affordable and works wonders.
Planet Beach’s Body Buff is What’s in My Bag this Week:
Blended with Essential Oils, Vitamin E, Apricot Seed Flower & Walnut Shell Powder, this body exfoliate will gently slough away dead skin cells and leave your skin smooth and glowing.
- Can remove dead skin build up
- Assists in allowing more oxygen to the cells
- Can regenerate healthy cells
- Assists in deeper product absorption
For maximum results, apply Body Buff exfoliating body wash to moist skin in circular motions to create a lather and then rinse. Please remember that this product is recommended for the body only and should not be used on the face. Planet Beach’s Polish is the one of our number one sellers and may be used to exfoliate the face. Polish, which is infused with Ginseng, Soy, Chamomile Extract and Plant Derived Menthol, is designed specifically for the face. You can find either of these products at your nearest Planet Beach, or under the BODY & FACE Skin Collection on planetbeachshop.com.
The skin is the body’s largest organ. It guards the body against extreme temperatures, damaging sunlight and harmful chemicals. It plays an important role in ensuring your health, so give it a little TLC by drinking the plenty of water, cleansing and exfoliating accordingly!
Written By: Jodie Mateu, VP of Special Events & Productivity