Are You up to Date on Spa Trends?General
Have you ever wondered why Planet Beach is doing what we’re doing?
We are constantly changing and evolving to meet YOUR needs. Don’t believe us? Read on to learn about spa trends of the future..
- There as been a significant shift on the part of consumers toward wellness and preventive health. This includes an increased comfort level with med-spa procedures and incorporating this into prevention treatments and services. Consumers are now expecting a more proactive approach from spas in addressing environmental concerns. The holistic trend isn’t likely to disappear.
- New and innovative ways to relax and delivering services to promote business are on the increase.
- Consumers want to de-stress. Thus, spa menus should reflect this ongoing trend through their offerings. Meditation and relaxation massages are more prevalent than ever before, and this trend will continue well into the future. Detoxification and renewal programs are now in place to help alleviate stress which can lead to maladies such as asthma, cancer, ulcers, arthritis and numerous others.
- A trend toward the use of spas by the Generation X (born 1965-1980) and Generation Y (born 1981-1995). The X and Y generations view spa visits almost as a necessity in opposition to the Boomers who viewed it more as an indulgence.
- Consumers will continue to seek out value- added deals which may well include discounts on services. This is more likely to occur while the economy is suffering, but once it improves, spa pricing will not be quite as important as it will during the next 12 months.
Planet Beach is the leader in the automated spa industry. Offering everything you need to RELAX, GLOW and RENEW.
Come in and see for yourself, the FUTURE of spa automation.