5 Essential Oil Recipes That You Will LoveGeneral
Walking through the Planet Beach Corporate office is intoxicating! Since we developed the Wyx line of essential oil candles, essential oils and spa sprays, our office is like no other. During the research and development stage there may have been 4 different candles and a couple of diffusers spewing out an array of essential oils. Everyone had their favorite recipe, but eventually we settled on the “best of the best” and wanted to share them with you. These 5 essential oil recipes can be used in a diffuser or a warmer with a tablespoon of water. If you like a stronger scent go ahead and double or triple the recipe.
- Chillax– 4 drops of Lavender, 4 drops of Lemongrass, 4 drops of Vanilla: This is a wonderful recipe to help combat anxiety issues while giving off an intoxicating floral aroma.
- Inhale- 4 drops of Peppermint, 2 drops of Eucalyptus, 4 drops of Lemon, 2 drops of Rosemary: This is a great recipe to help upper respiratory conditions as it opens up nasal passages and gives off a clean, crisp, slightly medicinal scent.
- Think– 6 drops of Rosemary, 6 drops of Orange: This recipe is to help stimulate concentration. It is great to use while studying or on those extra long work days. The scent is slightly woodsy with a hint of fresh citrus.
- Up– 4 drops of Lavender, 4 drops of Lemon, 4 drops of Peppermint: This is a great uplifting mood enhancer recipe that can be used to stay on top of those hectic days while giving off a clean, crisp floral scent.
- Fresh– 2 drops of Orange, 2 drops of Lemon, 4 drops of Grapefruit, 2 drops of Lime, 2 drops of Coconut: This is a great pick-me-up recipe that may help combat fatigue and headaches while cleaning the air. This is also a great way to get rid of stale or smoke filled air and as a bonus it has the enticing aroma of freshly sliced fruit.
Written by: Alison Pitre, Marketing Director