5 Delicious Foods to Help You Achieve Beautiful SkinGeneral
Beautiful skin is a girl’s best accessory. When you are proud of the skin you have, it can allow you to be so much more confident in everything you do.
There are many things that contribute to the condition of our skin. Our environment, our diet, sleep habits, exercise and product use are among the most direct influences on its condition. So we know for those sun lovers they need to moisturize, that’s a given. Smoking is a definite no-no, and not just for your skin. There are certain foods that can help to enhance your skins appearance. Below are 5 easy to find foods that can help you get your glow on.
- Chocolate– SOME OF THE BEST NEWS I HAVE HEARD IN A LONG TIME!!! Cocoa hydrates your skin, making it more supple and firm. You must stick to, at least, 70% cacao, which contains a potent antioxidant. Of course it is recommended to eat only 2 squares a day.
- Yellow, Orange and Red Peppers-The antioxidants in these veggies can help decrease the skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Also women who eat these vegetables regularly tend to have fewer wrinkles.
- Greek Yogurt- Eating the protein found in dairy helps the skin become firmer leaving it more resistant to fine lines. Greek yogurt contains nearly double the amount of protein found in regular yogurt.
- Pomegranates- This fruit is packed with polyphenol antioxidants, which are beneficial for fighting free radicals and regulating the skins blood flow. This will give your skin a slight rosiness.
- Walnuts- These nuts are filled with omega-3 fatty acids that can improve your skins elasticity. They are also rich in copper, a mineral known to boost collagen production.
Please always remember to drink plenty of water and get 8 hours of zzz’s a night. If you are looking for a moisturizer, Planet Beach has a variety of great options for the face and body. Check our products out on www.planetbeachshop.com.