The elements take a toll on our skin. So does the food we eat and the late nights we keep on the weekends. But in just 20 minutes, you can undo much of that damage with our full-body hydrations systems.
Hydro Derma Fusion is the first revolutionary system to provide a mix of innovative features in an environment of personal relaxation to Prepare skin for other services and products, Prolong service results and rejuvenate your skin. It is a harmonization of radiant heat and steam to give you beautiful looking skin. Six LED light stations provide a rainbow of exciting color changes to enhance your session. The vibratory massage bed offers a soothing and relaxing vibration massage while the cool facial air keeps you comfortable throughout your session. Top your session off with the aromatic scent of one of our oxygen concentrates which are all specific blends of natural ingredients to deliver the vitamins your skin needs. Perfect for those looking to relax their minds and rejuvenate their skin!
*Ask your spa consultant for other benefits and uses of the Hydro-Derma Fusion.
The quest for youthful beauty and true anti-aging is the ultimate desire — and number one goal — of all beauty customers. The diminished appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging by the acceleration of new collagen production, skin tightening and plumping, smoothing of pores, the rejuvenation of skin tone and skin firming is now achievable with an octi-fusion of aesthetic technologies for a booming industry.
- Enjoy the world’s first accelerated rejuvenation system with octi-fusion technology
- Activate skin glow and full hydration to prepare and extend other services
- Accelerate skin rejuvenation by reducing appearance of fine lines
- Achieve results with combination of radiant heat, steam, oxygen & super red lights for smoother, firmer looking skin
- Cleanses pores for enhanced product efficacy
- Top off session with aromatic scent for added benefits
Hydrobot utilizes infrared heat and steam to penetrate deep beneath the skin’s surface to achieve beautiful looking skin. It features O3 (a form of oxygen) that kills bacteria and oxygenates skin and sterilizes the capsule. It also features accupoint physical therapy massage, aromatherapy utilizing essential oils, and a cool ion breeze (the vitamin of oxygen) on the face make this a special pampering spa unit. This spa unit also has spectrum light therapy and an mp3 player for a total rejuvenating experience. The upright, seated design allows for total body hydration to achieve maximum results.
- Infrared or ‘red light therapy’ that penetrates the skin to detoxify and rejuvenate the skin, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Infrared burns up to 700 calories per 30 minute session, and helps eliminate the appearance of cellulite by detoxifying the system.
- Aromatherapy- Steam with your choice of organic ‘essential oils’ to relax and rejuvenate the body, mind, and spirit for ultimate pampering. Relax…Refresh… Rejuvenate..
- O3 or ozone therapy utilized to kill viruses and bacteria and the skin. O3 has an extra molecule of oxygen that turns into a molecule of oxygen or o2 after it zaps the pollutants on the skin. This adds a full body oxygenation that penetrates deeply to eliminate toxins.
- 58 point acupressure massage to stimulate key points of the body and provide a relaxing addition to your spa treatment.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure disease.
What Our Members Have To Say!
“I’ve been a member at Planet Beach for about three years. I love the transformation of the salon to spa services. Although I still tan, I love the Lumiere and Hydration because it keeps my skin looking young and fresh!”
- Patrick Gladney, Baton Rouge, LA
“Going to the spa is habit forming! I crave it, depend on it and I cannot do without it. The workday is hectic helping others solve their crisis/problems. The hours fly by. Then 4pm comes and I get to think about me. The pampering begins with the smile and the front desk with a greeting and a kind word, a robe, and a mint. Then it’s time to moisten up and hydrate in the hydration station. Aroma, heat, moisture and music.”
- Dana Caldwell, Tampa, FL