Protect Your Hair This SummerFeatured, General, Wellness Tips
We all know how important it is to protect your skin in the summertime. However, we tend to forget that the sun can damage more than just skin. Protect your hair with these easy tips:
– Wear hair product with SPF filters. Reapply as often as you reapply your sunscreen.
– Wear a hat! This will provide an extra layer of protection for both your scalp and hair.
– Use a smoothing serum to keep frizz at bay.
– Avoid using heating tools. You’re already getting so much heat from the sun that blow drying or flat ironing will just add additional damage.
– Fight oil when you’re sweating more by washing your hair less. Use dry shampoo or witch hazel for quick fixes to diminish the appearance of oily hair.
– Use deep conditioning treatments to nourish and soothe dry, damaged hair.