Tropical vacations start to sound heavenly about this time of year. Where I live the weather’s chilly and the days are short already, and I long for the lazy days of summer. It used to be around now I started thinking about investing in one of those sun lamps to put on my desk. But that was before I discovered Planet Beach. Now I can get a little light anytime I want with our Red Light Therapy.
Have you tried it yet? Originally discovered by NASA, red light therapy is characterized by the use of infrared light, which possesses strong wavelengths that penetrate deeply into the skin. Red light therapy may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, promote healing, help to eliminate sun damage, and improve overall appearance.
- May improve skin clarity, tone, and texture
- Treatment for skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema
- Can relieve from chronic and acute pain
- May decrease injury recovery time
- May increase blood circulation
- Can relieve pressure from muscles and joints
- Can reduce swelling and inflammation
- May increase collagen production
I encourage you to give it a try if you haven’t yet. Your insides and outsides will thank you.
Happy weekend everyone! Cheers.