I know most of you, like myself, decided to have a healthier New Year. Of course, this includes regular workouts and eating right. But don’t you sometimes wonder when and what to eat before you exercise? So I did a little research on the subject and wanted to share it with our followers. I hope the tips below will help you have the BEST workout ever!
- It is best to eat a light meal 60 minutes prior to working out.
- Include a complex carb, like a whole grain, to keep your motor running.
- Have a piece of fruit for a quick shot of energy.
- And of course a lean protein, this will help bring nutrients and oxygen to your muscles.
- Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate!!!!!!!
Planet Beach Can Help If your schedule is anything like mine you may need a little help, but don’t worry Planet Beach has your back. A quick energizing protein rich meal on the go is easy with Indulge by Planet Beach. This is a great tasting nutrient packed meal replacement shake. The vanilla is great to mix with almond milk and frozen blueberries and the strawberry is fantastic with a banana. Let’s not forget about PB Clean Energy, this works very well on the days you need a little something extra to get you moving. You can find these products on www.plantbeachshop.com or at your local Planet Beach spray & spa.
Look for more tips next week in my blog, thanks for reading.
Written by: Alison Pitre, Marketing Director